SS ~ Cycles N' Sine Waves SS ~ Cycles N' Sine Waves

These are too silly I can't watch them all the way through, what you don't know about science but assumes through your silly belief makes me roll around on the floor in hysterics. Plus this isn't the forum for preaching cultish bullshit, it's for making cool animations and having us tell you how it is.

Considering....

G.P.S. Ep 2? G.P.S. Ep 2?

It was a decent animation, but the story was kind of silly and didn't make sense. If she was sent back for training how is she still on duty or asked to defend a school from the enemy? It would make better sense if she were undercover or if for some reason other forces in her department were defeated so she had to be reinstated.... it was pretty silly but good effort.

New Creature New Creature

The animation was good and the music interesting, the story made almost no sense what so ever, but this is a whole bunch of religious propaganda. That's fine, you can be as religious as you want but as a someone who is not religious you are going to have to hear my comment. Since you are displaying your belief in a public way you get to hear my belief in a public way. Your religious fantasy book the Bible and your animation is a senseless fiction. The Bible itself is a book of morally reprehensible actions from a morally reprehensible main character (God).... This does give me a great idea for a story.... thanks.